Dream Broadway Bucket List
As much as I love the shows that are currently playing on and off Broadway, there are things I would have loved to have the chance to see. Here's my Dream Broadway Bucket List.
1. Seeing Legally Blonde with the original cast: I adore the music from this show and I wish I had discovered it while it was still running or while there was still a national tour. It's one of my favorite shows to listen to, and I love every single song.
2. Seeing Newsies on tour or Broadway: I absolutely adore this show and have watched the filmed version many, many times. I wish I could go back in time and see it onstage because as much as the film captures, there's nothing like live theater.
3. Seeing Les Miserables. I wish I had gotten to Les Mis before the most recent revival closed and I was sad that I didn't get the chance to see the tour. If I could, I would love to go back and see the most recent revival with Ramin Karimloo.
4. Seeing Bright Star on Broadway. This show was short lived, but I absolutely love the soundtrack and I wish I had been able to see it when it was here.
5. The last one isn't a show, but I want to have seen a show in every Broadway theater. There are currently 41 theaters, and I happily have less than 5 theaters left to enter!