5 Most Memorable Nights of Theater
1. The Boys in The Band revival - This is probably one of the best ensemble casts on Broadway. The show would not work without a single one of them and it's incredible to witness such talented actors put on this groundbreaking play.
2. Richard H. Blake in A Bronx Tale - Blake has remained with the production since it opened in December 2016 and his performance as Lorenzo is incredible. I left the show truly thinking about what a fantastic job he had done.
3. Patti LuPone and Christine Ebersole in War Paint - It's very rare to see two ladies with incredible power and stage presence opposite each other. They did so marvelously in War Paint and they made the production.
4. Every time I saw Come From Away - This show is remarkable because no one expected it. The power behind the remarkable stories of the people portrayed on stage is something that is unmatched in any other production.
5. Mean Girls - I've now seen Mean Girls three times, and not without reason. Its cast is superb, everyone from the leads to the ensemble members (who work so hard) and it has a good message that resonates with many people, including myself.