At this point I've seen over 25 shows. And out of them there are some I would certainly see again, as well as some I would not. But for right now, I'm going to tell you about the shows I would see again and why.
1. Come From Away - Anyone who knows me, knew this would be at the top of the list. As I've said time and time again, this show has a very special place in my heart and I will see it as many times as I can.
2. Waitress - This is another show I really like. This music is infectious, and I find myself listening to it quite often. Additionally, I really want to see Betsy Wolfe as Jenna, because I love her singing and acting, especially after watching the screening of Falsettos.
3. Anastasia - This show is magical. I love the cast, I love the songs, and one day I do plan on going back to experience it again as it is a beautiful production.
4. Finding Neverland - While this beautiful show is no longer running on Broadway, I would see it again if I could. The music and the story are both wonderful and I think it deserved a longer run on Broadway.
5. The Play That Goes Wrong - This "gut-busting hit" is one of my favorite things on Broadway right now. While I am typically a musical person rather than a play person, I loved this show.
6. Wicked - This was the third Broadway show I ever saw and I love it. I really need to go back, as it's been almost two years since my first visit to Oz. I love the music so much, and it is one of my top 5 Broadway cast albums.
7. Kinky Boots - I had to close out this list with this show. The incredible message of love and acceptance that is given throughout the entire show cemented it in my heart as one of my favorite show.