Shows You Need to See On Broadway
There are many shows on Broadway, often making picking what to see difficult. So, here are my picks for current must see shows on the Great White Way.
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Parts One and Two - I finally had the chance to see this show after months of waiting. My review will be coming soon, but this has found its way into my heart quite quickly. The entire show is pure magic, with an incredibly talented cast and some of the best sets and costumes I've seen. It's a beautiful production, and deserving of all the awards and acclaim it has received.
2. My Fair Lady - Lincoln Center Theater's current revival of this Lerner and Loewe classic is one of the best recent revivals. With a spectacular set, and incredible cast it is a must-see. Lauren Ambrose will continue playing Eliza Doolittle until Laura Benanti takes over the role in mid-October. Whoever you see, it should not be missed!
3. Come From Away - This surprise hit has touch the hearts of many people, including myself. I've written about it countless times and fall more in love with it every time I go. Do yourself a favor and visit the Rock, because you absolutely won't regret it.
4. Hamilton - This one is probably a given for most people, despite it being really hard to get tickets to. It's an experience unlike any other, and you can feel the excitement and energy in the theater before the show even starts.
5. The Play That Goes Wrong - I have a soft spot for this show, having seen in with both the London cast when they came over and their replacements. Both casts were phenomenal and the show is a masterpiece, something you wouldn't think when the word "wrong" is in the title. If you can, see it before it closes on January 6th!